Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Are you passionate about SAP?
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can further your skills?
We’ve got just the job for YOU :-)!
We are looking for a Junior SAP Consultant to join our team in Bucharest, Romania.
• Analyze customer’s business needs and capture functional requirements for implementation of purchasing and inventory management processes;
• Work with purchasing and inventory management departments to design business processes;
• Assist with planning, scoping, blueprinting and realization of purchasing and inventory management processes implementation;
• Write analysis documents and design specifications;
• Create test scripts and training material and perform training and testing in projects;
• Foster productive working relationships with related business partners;
• Provide support to senior consultants.
• University degree
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proven track record of at least 3 years of experience in purchasing or inventory management
• Experience with systems such as SAP is highly regarded
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to present technical concepts and solutions to non-technical teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Time management skills and the ability to adjust priorities
• Dedication to work and keenness to learn
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
Send us your resume at the following address: .