Desired Experience and Skills:
- Advanced English skills, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in sales/consulting/call center/ is desirable.
- Ability to build rapport and trust, in an excellent telephone and email manner, with a friendly and informative approach.
- Highly customer-focused.
- Comfortable working independently, but also with a strong team-spirit.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing successful business cooperation with the international prospects in order to build and maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company’s products.
- Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner for growing the share of the products and services based on the company strategy.
- Attracting the potential client’s attention and turn that interest into sales.
- Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs and beyond current service relationship.
- Manage the relationship with the client through CRM and all available communication channels.
- Motivating position and unique chance for professional development in the local office of a major international company.
- Dynamic, multinational work environment in a young team & young startup branch - free of slow corporate procedures & regulations.
- Opportunities for personal development through training courses.
- Competitive remuneration package based on fixed salary+bonuses+commissions.
- Medical insurance.
- Professional training and ongoing coaching.
World Trading Markets is a top leading financial consulting company accredited by ASF (The Romanian Financial Surveillance Authority), providing high quality services to a wide range of international clients.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.
Your career start now!
Take a leap forward, gather new experience and evolve both professionally and personally.
We would be happy to welcome on board people that are willing to commit on long term, are able to work in an international environment and wish to develop along our side.