Entry (0-2 ani)
On behalf of our client, an important company acting in RPA market, we are looking for a Junior RPA Developer.
- The RPA Developer is part of both RPA Deployment Project team (Transitions) and future RPA Operations team.
- In charge of designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solutioWorks closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing/testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance/change control of existing artefacts.
- Timely delivery of the assigned automation (including reporting)
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned automation
- Reporting any changes to the workflow
- Updating the open defects in the defect log
- Responsible for providing periodic status on the progress of development
- Responsible for creating the process documentation (DSD, MTP)
- First escalation point of contact for automation
- Responsible for peer code review
- Runs peer review. Fixes issues in development, UAT, Golden transactions
- Provides support to FLS for the processes during testing and warranty period
- Provides guidance and help with process design from an automation perspective
- Responsible for estimating automation duration
BACKGROUND AND SKILLSET
- Subject Matter Expert in the usage and functionality of the RPA software, openness to work on new technologies is mandatory.
- Minimum experience of 6 Months in any programming language and PowerShell.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions. Should have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in the global/multicultural environment).
- Basic to an average understanding of the business processes to be automated can increase efficiency.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus
- Previous experience working with RPA tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills- should be able to explain the technical aspects to the business people and relevant stakeholders
- Should be good at maintaining documentation, code migration between environments and bug fixing
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.