Junior Rewards and Org Design Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
2 years fixed term contract - personnel leasing within Lugera
- Bachelor’s degree in economic studies or computer science/ information technology
- Previous experience in data analysis, business analysis or HR is an advantage
- MS Excel advanced levelAdvanced in English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends
- Strong attention to details, analytical, fast learner, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizationAbility to define the proper organizational structures and models aligned with business strategy, supporting the implementation through elaboration of organizational documents (. policies, procedures and organizational directives).
- Ability to identify the objectives to be achieved within a project, formulate strategies to achieve them, creating and monitoring the necessary steps;
- Ability to negotiate and reach an agreement with a beneficial outcome for the parties involved, solving any relevant discordance;
- Ability to apply knowledge of collective agreements and labor laws in order to perform daily activities, evaluate general and cost impacts of decisions and, when needed, support other units to assess different options;Ability to identify and understand trends and dynamics of the different business in which the Group operates, as well as relevant competitors strategies in order to simulate different scenarios
- Performs analysis of the existing compensation and benefits plans in order to determine the positioning of the company in comparison to the relevant pay market and identifies the actions needed to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness;
- Provide and/or design regular or ad-hoc HR related reports to People BP, to company’s management and/or other stakeholders, with a view over the required need.
- Maintains the policies and procedures database and performs process analysis to elaborate new ones or update the existing in order to ensure consistent organizational design framework and change management initiatives of the Group;
- Coordinates or participates as a resource in the human resources projects in order for the results to meet the objectives, to be delivered on time and within budget.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.