- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- 0-2 year work experience in Accounting/Finance function, preferably in a Multinational Company, Shared Service Center, Audit Company;
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and reporting standards especially on IAS18 Revenue Recognition, IAS 37 Provisions and IFRS 15;
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to compute large volume of data;
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, open and with initiative;
- Good communication skills.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a good understanding of accounting and business systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensure the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling transactions on a daily basis and also reviewing the results (IS and BS) on a monthly basis.
The Revenue Junior Accountant will need to interpret, present and explain accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors. Must possess basic understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review of current processes and controls.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting entries and reports on revenue and cost accounting;
- Preparing monthly closing activities on revenue and cost module (reconciling transactions, verification of system accounting entries, manual accounting entries, monitoring/calculation of provisions, etc)
- Review various financial accounting treatments and continuous monitoring to ensure high data quality;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as necessary;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;