Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Prepares timely and accurate financial reports to monitor performance versus budgets and communicates financial information to multiple levels of management within the organization;
- Analyzes the evolution of financial indicators with respect to Company’s objectives;
- Participates in various ongoing projects with accounting and reporting impact;
- Provides support with respect to the preparation of company’s budget and forecasts;
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- University graduate in an economical field (preferably in Finance);
- 1 year of experience in controlling, accounting, reporting or audit fields;
- Experience in IFRS and RAS (additional qualifications would be considered a valuable asset);
- Ability to generate, interpret, and understand the Financial Statements of a company (Balance Sheets, Statements of Income, Statements of Cash Flows and the accompanying notes);
- Computer literate, advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- Able to work both independently as well as within a team;
- Constructive thinker, communicative, reliable with a high sense of responsibility and integrity;
- Excellent problem solving skills and innovative;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Accuracy, timeliness, diligence;
- Ability to research, analyze and evaluate;
- Self-motivated and positive attitude;
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company.
- Va rugam sa mentionati care sunt asteptarile dvs. salariale ( RON, net).