Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Development of new products in line with the company New Product Development (NPD) program;
- Translating the product specification into a product design and ensure that meets functionality, quality, cost, timing and manufacturing requirements;
- Ensure all technical details are fully defined and specified through 3D CAD Models, CAE, Engineering Drawings and Specifications;
- Manage and/or execute all necessary product tests in collaboration with the R&D laboratory;
- Product documentation (BOM, Design History File);
- Support of PR (production release) and SOP (start of production);
- Operating CAD and other software as applicable;
- Regular design reviews involving R&D Engineers, supplier (OEM), Industrial Designers, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs Engineer (RA) and others as applicable;
- Root-cause analysis of production problems and consumer complaints;
- Documenting and reporting project status.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Passionate about good design methods and processes;
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker;
- Accurate, analytical and creative minded;
- Cost and quality conscious;
- Proficient in use of CAD systems (NX Siemens, Pro/E are a plus) 3D, drawing, drafting, surfaces should be taken in consideration;
- Knowledge of relevant technologies;
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English mandatory and German preferable;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to convey ideas and opinions to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Willing to travel globally to visit suppliers as necessary to support key stages of product development;
- Ability to work under high-pressure across multiple projects despite potential changing circumstances.