Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms, since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands.
For more information, visit our company's web page.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Level: Entry level
Reports to: Adelin Miclau, Team Lead, RP Team
Start date: ASAP
Number of positions: 1
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring and improving quality of the assessments of the standard and focused ratings teams and to contribute to the development and improvement of indicators.
- Responsible for reviewing indicator assessments of standard and focused research models;
- Collects ideas to improve the systematic application of current or new indicators;
- Supports the development of new (quantitative approaches) for quality review;
- Works closely together with the QMT to measure and improve quality of the research;
- Supports the investigations of internal and external complaints and non-conformance issues, identifies solution;
- Contribute to Platform innovation processes (. developing and testing new ESG rating methodologies and text mining tools);
- Test the results of crawlers to detect and retrieve structured and unstructured data.
- Master degree with relevant work experience (2-+ years) in business process improvements and/or business process quality management;
- Quality Management certification, or willingness to achieve such certification, . Six Sigma black belt;
- Proven experience with project management
- Proficiency in the use of quality and process improvement tools and techniques;
- Experience with quantitative data analysis
- Adaptable, creative, autonomous, quality driven personality and mindset;
- Problem solving, client focused attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Coaching and training skills;
- Passion for sustainability;
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
- Knowledge and understanding of the services industry (preferably the financial service industry in combination with the SRI/RI market) is appreciated;
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines and quality standards;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Timisoara City Business Centre.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until September 30th, 2017.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.