Detalii loc de munca
Junior Project Manager
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
The person holding this position will manage the relationship with clients and other project members, ensuring that the projects meet the required specifications (time, budget, quality).
• Collaborates closely with other departments involved in the elaboration of the project and liaises with the client in all phases of the project
• Manages a given portfolio of clients & online research projects
• Analyses requirements, consults with clients on methodology, suggests changes to the client where needed, identifies and provides solutions to issues
• Prepares the documentation for own projects, checks for nonconformity gaps and suggests improvements
• Is accountable for delivering accurate market research data to Ipsos’ clients
Needed skills for this position:
• Excellent level of spoken and written English;
• Computer literacy: MS Office package;
• Structured, logical thinking; good organizing skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
• Knowledge of the market research methodologies and products would be a significant plus:
• Desirable - but not mandatory - previous experience on a similar position or a relevant position for the specifics of this job ( Market Research/ Marketing/ Client Service);
What would we offer?
• Specialized training for the job;
• Great team, always ready to help you and work together with you on difficult tasks;
• Various and challenging projects within an international framework;
• Self-reliance and responsibility;
• Paid subscription for medical services and meal tickets.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 89 countriespermanent employees and more than 5000 clients.
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.