Technical skills required:
• Analytical skills in regards to quality assurance
• Medium level in MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Good level of English language, written and spoken
• Knowledge of SPSS is a plus
The main responsability is programming questionnaires using GfK tools and developing various ways to analyse the data for our national and international projects
The key activities are:
• Scripts the questionnaire on the existing platform, according to project specifications.
• Tests the input questionnaire.
• Follows the guidelines presented by the manager / fellow seniors.
• Identifies questionnaire errors - structure, content or logic; checks correlations
• Exports the project when required for checking / processing, following the deadlines set at the project meeting.
• Works with fellow senior programmers, project manager, researcher and field coordinator to solve any problems encountered during testing, field or after field ends.