- Minimum 6 months experience in product management:
- Experience in retail or Electro IT producer/supplier is an advantage;
- Degree educated;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Computer literate (Office, Outlook);
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent English knowledge.
Junior Product Manager will work closely with a Division Manager, ensuring the following responsibilities:
-Works closely with a Project Manager;
- Sources alternative products and review existing ones to ensure price remain competitive with no compromise of quality;
- Negotiate contractual (legal) terms with suppliers concerning the new products, pricing system and policies;
- Finalize the contracts for the acquisition and supervise the follow-up procedures;
- Agrees delivery times and ensures that they are met;
- Analyzing trends and regularly performance indicators with sales;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the suppliers and sources new suppliers for future products;
- Systematically recommend and negotiate strategies for the promotional campaigns.