Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Together with the Market/Product Manager (to whom he will report to), the Junior Product Manager is responsible for managing the products from the assigned market segment and includes the planning and implementing the “go-to – market” plan in line with the business objectives. It also includes working with sales, customer service and purchasing departments, as well with the other entities of the company who are acting as a product supplier.
The Junior Product Manager’s job is ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals:
- Preparing the competitive analysis for the assigned market
- Updating permanently the sales arguments for the entire product portfolio, including new products to be launched
- Following and analyzing the sales and profitability of the product range by channel
- Implementing the marketing activities for the direct and indirect customers (B2B)
- Implementing the marketing actions for the End-User (B2C)
- Performing product presentation as well as the marketing campaign internally (sales force and customer service department) and externally (customers).
- Following and updating the monthly sales forecast
Monitoring all reporting for the on-going marketing campaigns.
Requirements and education
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing/product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics - preferred
- Advanced English language is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Good command of Excel and Power Point.