Oracle's EMEA Alliances and Channels (A&C) organization is responsible for partner business management and revenue generated via channel, ongoing development and execution of A&C programs and strategies. Oracle partners are Oracle Partner Network program members.
The Procurement Coordinator provides operational support by carrying out purchasing activities such as raising purchase requisitions, managing purchase orders and the Proof Of Performance (POP) of the A&C marketing activities. The role requires independent initiative and a close collaboration with the Marketing Channel Managers and the Marketing Budgets Process Owner.
• Raise Purchase Requisitions (PRs) in Oracle Cloud Procurement based on requests coming from the Marketing Channel Managers
• Communicate with the Marketing Channel Managers in relation to PR raising
• Communicate and engage with the Partner in relation to POP requirements, invoices and payments
• Ensure that the PRs go through the approval flow and that Purchase Orders (POs) are generated
• Manage any further inquiries or additional information required by the buyers regarding PO generation topics
• Check and validate POP documents uploaded by Marketing Channel Managers in the Channels Sales Development Funds (CSDF) POP tool
• Perform the POs receiving for which valid POP documents have been uploaded in the CSDF POP tool
• Upload the invoices sent by suppliers in the CSDF POP tool
• Upload POP documents in Oracle Cloud Procurement at PO level
• Ensures good communication as needed with Marketing Channel Managers, Budget process owner & Marketing Business analyst.
• Provide regular reporting on purchasing activities as requirement by management
• University Degree preferably in Business administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
• Preferably previous experience in an administrative Purchasing/Procurement role
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines,good time management skills, ability to prioritize requests
• Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and orientation to correctness of results
• Self-sufficient and motivated
This is a contractor position.