Junior Procurement Buyer Hungarian/Serbian - TSR
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, maghiară, sârbă
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of &eurillion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. &eurillion in, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately &eurillion iThe Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Junior Procurement Buyer with Hungarian OR Serbian - TSR
For our Non Production Material HUB Romania we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Procurement Center team, located in Timisoara.
The purchasing specialists in our NPM HUB work passionately to provide high-quality purchasing support to internal customers, and bring added value to our organization by guaranteeing the best market conditions for acquisition of products and services, in terms of costs, quality, and timing.
Our purchasing HUB organization provides services to all Continental locations throughout Romania and Hungary, thus enabling you to take the most challenging journey to Purchasing excellence, and opening up opportunities for professional development.
Your main tasks will be t
- Accurately and timely process all purchase requests according to the defined procedure
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including ordering, communication of demand/ volume/ delivery time changes, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, follow-up on orders, etc.
- Process order confirmati
- Implement the global/regional strategy in their own area of responsibility
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Payable to ensure purchasing process completi
- Support blocked invoice resolution to facilitate invoice and payment processing with requestor/suppliers
- Handle & archive documents
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and locations to achieve procurement goals and objective
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
We are searching for a new colleague that:
- is fluent in Hungarian OR Serbian
- has a good command of English, both written and verbal
- has a Bachelor Degree (one in Economics is an advantage)
- is eager to develop and learn more about the purchasing proce
- has strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills
- has good computer skills - Excel, Word
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents