• Participate in new production lines transfer from Germany to Romania.
• Involved in all installations functionality, production capacities and machines.
• Evaluate, qualify and introduce new production processes and production equipment.
• Create and update process work instructions, process parameters leaves, machine maintenance plans and process manuals.
• Training to the production personnel.
• Analyze and improve of processes and systems (productivity, troubleshooting error focus).
• Direct, cross-site collaboration with work preparation, manufacturing, quality assurance and development.
• Prioritizes the activity according the actual results, monitor the actions and make sure they are correctly applied.
• Support in the development and launch of new products.
• Attend to Regular Meetings and Reporting; Standard plant communication system within Plant Organization.
• Technical university degree is a must (Automation and computers / Mechatronics)
• Inspire innovation and continuous quality improvement
• Analytic and solution-oriented thinking and creativity
• Assertiveness, teamwork, organizational skills
• Ability to cope and work under pressure; convincing personality with natural authority
• Flexibility, strength, willingness to contribute to worldwide locations in the context of missions
• Foreign language (speaking and writing): English-advanced level, German is an advantage
• Computer skills: Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Medical insurance
• Training in Germany
• Good working environment in a start-up multinational company