Junior Presales Consultant - German/Dutch/Portuguese
Are you a passionate professional with a genuine interest in IT? Or perhaps a business professional passionate about how technology is shaping today’s businesses?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start and develop their presales career in our multinational presales center, located in Bucharest.
Your career will start at Oracle’s Sales Consulting Centers (SCC), where you will be learning on-the-job by remotely supporting EMEA and APAC field presales in a diverse number of ways, ranging from creating detailed reports for new or existing Oracle accounts to producing dedicated portals, in order to share information with our customers. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge and combine this with a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills, including sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe and APAC
• A fun and varied job
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will do:
• Carry out research and produce complex reports on new and existing Oracle customers, using internal and external sources, in order to identify potential new opportunities for various Oracle accounts
• Creation of Customer/ Partner specific portals to share information which has to be sourced in conjunction with the field and SCC teams.
• Brief internal teams on new content availability, via Newsletter contributions and some web conferences
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (. slides preparation)
• Ensure collaboration with presales teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the EMEA and APAC organization
Who you are: You will be someone who has a creative mind, good communication skills and match the following profile:
• University / college graduate with a Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics or Business Studies degree qualification
• Good understanding of IT market and trends
• Proven research abilities in customer intelligence / research activities done for various accounts/products/sectors of activity to reflect an analytical thinking
• Experience in delivering various presentations
• Strong HTML knowledge would also be considered a plus
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• A very good knowledge of other languages (German/Dutch/Portuguese or other foreign language) would be considered a plus
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
• Self confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe and APAC)
• Results orientation and focus on quality
• Most important is an eagerness to learn!