Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Builds Renania volume by ensure product stock availability via accurate forecast of sales and in respect of inventory level targets
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate, validate forecast results with related parties
- Challenge forecast irregularities to improve accuracy of projections
- Estimating market trends and developments and the influence on sales
- Make procurement plan based on sales forecast
- Collaboration within a multi-functional team to ensure best business outcome, to maintain accurate product forecasts, capture new requirements, communicate demand spikes, large orders and tenders and allocate product when required
- Provide input in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs in a challenging sales environment
- Utilize ERP and Reporting systems to create alert management tools and address gaps for resolution
- Operational responsibilities: supplier orders follow up, systems updates, supplier payment management;
- Research market trends ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Actively build relationships with external suppliers.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong ability to multi-task
- Usage and experience in MRP/ERP systems, MS Office applications required
- Strong leadership skills and customer services orientation
- Ability to set and communicate priorities and work in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to adapt quickly and demonstrate flexibility across many functional responsibilities
- University degree
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Computer skills: MS Office Excel, Word, PPT – Advanced. Statistical software skills are considered advantage.