Entry (0-2 ani)
We are embarking on an adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming. We are seeking to build an exceptional technical team to develop the mCommerce platform and you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to our games (server side development);
- Learning about how to develop for the mobile web supporting thousands of different mobile devices and mobile carriers;
- Jumping on to other challenging large-scale systems for game services or mobile advertising?
If so, let’s talk!
- proactive, problem solver;
- well organized;
- fast learner;
- team player;
- good communication skills;
- work efficiently with limited close supervision.
- 1+ years of experience in web development;
- Good knowledge of back-end technologies: PHP, MySQL.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of object oriented programming concept;
- Experience with web frameworks like: Laravel, Symfony, etc.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse the project and estimate software development;
- Modify the source code in PHP/MySQL;
- Integrate with other applications (internal and external API);
- Debug source code.
And we offer:
- A path to excellence growing in an ambitious start-up where sky is the limit;
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together;
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador);
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX);
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is focused on mobile entertainment.
Playwing collaborates with dynamic and experienced teams, sharing a common long term goal of excellence.
We develop high profile games for major app-stores and innovative mobile game distribution in high growth countries.
Our team is the proud developer of mobile strategy game Instant War.