Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Strada Pavel Roșca, Cluj-Napoca
Neusoft EDC Team in Cluj-Napoca – Romania is looking for a Junior IT Business Developer to assist, support and offer the best solutions for customers’ identification and all the way up to winning over, and also be part of our growth.
If you enjoy working with customers and have a keen eye for market research and a drive for information technology, join us as soon as possible.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Research the market, companies' products, identify market trends and support the process of proposing specific partnerships;
- Conduct market research in order to identify prospective clients and identify and anticipate their needs;
- Proactively and creatively propose solution for bridging the gap between the customer’s needs and our products and services;
- Develop trustful long-term relationships with clients, by analyzing and reporting their requirements;
- Work with pre-defined tools in logging, monitoring and managing the pool of prospective clients;
- Contribute to the elaboration of different presentations and product/service demonstrations to meet clients’ needs;
- Liaising with other members of the pre-sales team and other technical experts;
To be successful in this position we would like you to be:
- dynamic and enthusiastic personality, with a passion for technology;
- have the ability to converse easily with customers;
- good presentation and organizational skills;
- ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members;
- ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- analytical, detailed oriented and problem-solving skills;
- English- advanced ( writing, reading, speaking);
- PC knowledge ( MS Office, E-mail, Internet) – good level
What else do you need to know?
The job is located in Cluj-Napoca, part-time position;
In return, the successful candidate will have a great opportunity to work in a fast growing business that genuinely offers a career path and:
- Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Premium healthcare services at a private medical center;
- Meal tickets;
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere (XBox, Wii and more);
- Company sponsored events: workshops, team-buildings, Christmas parties etc);
Note: If you choose to provide us with personal information by applying to our current available positions, we use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information or material that you request. The document is strictly private, confidential and personal to its recipients and would not be shared, copied, sold, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part, nor passed to any third party, unless required by law.