Who we are?
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with overemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
What are you looking for?
If you are ambitious, flexible and analytical person, with strong ability to learn and prioritizing tasks, then join our dynamic & dedicated team. You will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects. DBA AHS team, Timisoara location.
Most common assignment types that we work on include:
• Monitoring and troubleshooting the customer’s infrastructure;
• Ticketing system knowledge;
• Creating reports;
• Work instructions/procedures know-how;
• IT infrastructure (ITIL Foundations is a plus);
• Preparation of complete and correct documentation of configuration items related to contracts;
• Additional Information
• Education: Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification, any other university degree with background in IT area.
• Professional experience in IT: at least 1-year experience;
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery and Support disciplines and methodologies is a plus;
• Oracle certification would be a plus;
• Social Skills;
• Very good communication abilities;
• Team spirit;
• Proactive and flexible;
• Customer oriented;
• Foreign Languages: Fluent in English;
• German or French would be a plus.
What we offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days; Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.