Provide administrative support to the Business Operations team on administrative activities such as: samples, submittal of new quotes, changes to existing quotes, price and delivery, technical support and customer service escalations
• Process sample orders. Request proper approvals when needed and provide confirmation accordingly.
• Provide customer order or sample order status, price and availability, tracking numbers and expedite sample orders.
• Escalate technical or customer service requests.
• Required Degree: High School diploma, or equivalent required.
• Preferred Degree: Technical or Undergraduate degree in related business field preferred.
• Language Skills: Advanced written and oral English skills for all regions.
• Customer service experience or call center/business support environment is highly desired.
• Microsoft Office: Outlook (Intermediate) & Excel (Basic)
• MRP or ERP Systems: basic knowledge (Oracle, SAP, other) highly desired.
• Analysis and Synthesis: Be able to break down a situation into parts or components and combine separate elements or components in order to form a coherent whole.
• Detail-Oriented: Ability to pay very close attention to details and ensure accuracy.
• Initiative: Take the lead or initiate an action to solve an issue or problem.