The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Junior .NET Developer for designing and developing innovative web applications for the Online domain.
As part of the Online team located in Bucharest, you will be working on public web projects using Microsoft .NET stack. You will join an experienced team and work on online projects with direct impact on Ubisoft gamers.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Participate in all project phases: analysis, design, development, testing
• Interact with project manager, team leader, other developers and testers in order to achieve project goals
• Learn and use new technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Previous experience as a .NET web developer
• Good knowledge of C# and MVC
• SQL Server, Entity Framework knowledge
• Good command of English
Desirable personal skills:
• Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
• Easily adaptable to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began inhas turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1600 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!