Acest job nu mai este activ.
Cegeka uses an Agile software development approach to deliver the highest value to the customer. ‘The Agile software factory' is a team of two hundred agile developers, testers, customer proxies and scrum masters. We work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven agile environment, with quality oriented developers.
Our projects are based in Netherlands and Belgium and we are developing projects representing applications for telecommunications, the Dutch public housing sector, Dutch care providing sector, military industries, etc.
What you need to do:
- Actively participate at improving the processes of the team; take initiatives and lead by example
- Come up with architectural improvements
- Be a software developer
What you need to know:
- OOP, algorithms and data structures.
- C# - this is our primary programming language. Occasionally, you’ll be also reading/debugging VB6 code as well, so the more you know, the better.
- T-SQL and relational database design.
- Windows Forms. Knowledge of MVP technology is a plus.
- General knowledge of software development practices
- Fluent English; you’ll be using it daily in video conferences
What you need to be:
- Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College
- Willing to work as part of a team of developers, using SCRUM methodology
- Learning oriented person
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban, coding oriented_TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
- Programming events (.NET nocturnes, JAVA nocturnes, etc., internal programming events to learn XP practices like TDD & Pair programming)