Junior Mulesoft Developer
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
, Franceză - Incepator
- Up to 1 year working experience with Mulesoft, Rest/API or RAML/Anypoint Studio.
- Willing to learn Mulesoft v4 technology (any mulesoft experience is considered an internal asset)
- Ability to communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal.
- French in a plus.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent, scalable/manageable designs, utilising MuleSoft v4.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with stakeholders in MuleSoft’s ability to meet their business requirements.
- Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Work closely with other internal functions providing feedback on future product requirements.
- Provide mentorship on advanced MuleSoft technical capabilities.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.