Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. Together with our German parter, we are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with highest demands in safety and
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in , Russia. Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
- Responsibilities:• Perform integration of software components following strong process and standards requirements
• Review all integration related inputs (import modules, update parameters, ports, connections, diagnostic codes, coding variants, etc.) in correspondence with a Release Plan
• Validate changes in and maintain correctness and integrity of AUTOSAR Configuration (ARXML) files
• Perform basic software tests
• Configure and maintain Jenkins CI system
• Escalate issues and drive them to resolution in communication with several development teams
• Debug software code and provide temporary solutions both in code and configuration
• Update related documents (Integration Check-list, Integration Delivery Report)
- Mandatory Skills:• Engineering Degree
• Good understanding of C and/or C++, preferable in embedded environment
• Good problem solving / troubleshooting skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Spoken English
• Experience with any version control systems
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Be a quick learner for new approaches and tools
- Nice-to-Have Skills:• Familiarity with AUTOSAR configuration tools (. Tresos, Vector)
• Experience working in CMMI, ASPICE or another well-established process environment
• Experience with embedded/RTOS/Automotive/safety critical systems development
• Understanding of in-vehicle communication protocols such as CAN
• Experience with safety critical development (. IS
• Availability to travel