Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:About the Project:
The engineers will be involved in large integration projects sold via a PaaS (Platform As A Service) model. It includes the development of specific solutions for each customer and the support of these solutions. The Platforms follow an Open Automation
The main components are Python, Ansible, Robot Framework and Jenkins. It also incorporates event-buses such as RabbitMQ and open standards such as YAML, JSON. OpenStack is used as Virtual Infrastructure
Career growth in the new Data Networking technologies based on network virtualization and SDN.
- Responsibilities:Support of Juniper Customer solutions. This needs to be high-touch support in recognition of the subscription fees and Juniper's incentive to maintain renewals. Support is using standard Juniper Technical Assistance Center ("JTAC") processes, tools and SLAs. This will include investigating, documenting and resolving software
• Sustaining engineering of the Platforms themselves independent of any customized solution. The Platforms are assembled from various open source projects which are constantly evolving. Our Platforms will need continuous technology refreshes. Sustaining engineering of the platforms will be under the direction of Juniper to include updates and patches of open source frameworks, development of Juniper-proprietary extensions, release testing, documentation, DevOps
• Solution creation / project execution. This will be remote development resources working at the direction of Juniper OR onsite consultants responsible for capturing customer requirements and defining high-level designs as a part of a customer project. This could also be delivering projects such as VNF
- Mandatory Skills:Must:
1. Network Automation
• Agile Processes such as Scrum
• Git software repository skills
• Open Source software such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework,
• Linux Admin and Shell scripting
• Programing Languages such as Python, SQL,
• Virtualization such as VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
• Juniper Products such as MX, EX, SRX, Contrail,
• Networking Standards such as NFV, SDN
• VNF on-boarding and testing
• Fluent in English
• Network Implementation & Test Automation ("NITA")
• Juniper Event Driven Infrastructure ("JEDI") platform
- Nice-to-Have Skills:Linux Admin
Hands on practice using OpenStack