Location: Bucharest RO – Department: Development;
We are looking for a colleague for the position of Junior / Middlw Software Developer with experience in front end and / or back end. If you are passionate about software and web technologies, if you have experience in web application development and are willing to learn even more, then we want to meet you.
Requirements / responsibilities:
– Graduate student of a relevant University or experienced developer (proven through a portfolio)
– Passionate about programming and web / mobile technologies
– Knowledge of OOP
– Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
– SQL knowledge and / or NoSQL
– Experience working with frameworks, libraries and programming tools
– Experience in working with version control systems
– Good command of English
Nice to have / bonus skills / considered a plus:
– Multitasking, time management, quick learning, communication, cooperation
– Experience with Meteor
– Experience with MongoDB
– Experience in using PaaS
– Experience / knowledge of design / UX
– Test-Driven Development experience
– Experience in Mobile Web / native applications development
– Experience in scalable web systems with high traffic
– Experience in performance engineering
– Analysis of requirements, choice of technology and the development of optimal solutions to solve them
– Writing and maintaining code ordered optimally understandable, testable
– Quick and professional liability, management, testing and resolving bugs
– Reviewing and repairing the legacy code
– Analyzing and optimizing application performance
– Contribute to and identify necessary documentation (instructional and technical)
– Team work
– Continuous learning and personal development
– Competitive package, depending on candidate experience and responsibility
– Medical services
– Personal and professional development opportunity – we are a fast growing company
– Continuing education. We use the latest technology (hardware and software) and you have the possibility of learning through participation in various seminars / conferences.
– Collaboration. Our partners are the top players in the global enterprise.
– Interaction. Our clients include companies in the Forbes Global, and medium and small companies.
– Challenge. We are very passionate about the Internet of Things and Big Data. Building applications of all sizes, from ERPs to monitoring systems for critical infrastructures, based on the latest real-time technologies.
– Open. We use a wide range of open-source technologies and contribute to their development
– Support innovation and creativity. You can test and integration of different hardware and mobile technologies.
– Diversity. We use both physical servers and cloud technologies. OSX, Linux, Windows / iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
– Working with specialists. Our employees have solid experience and specific knowledge in what they do.
– Independence. Choose between Mac or PC and your favorite IDE.
– Pleasant working environment. We are located in a central area, with sufficient parking spaces in the court premises. You can drink coffee in the kitchen or interior terrace.
– Work program flexibility. We are focused on results.
– Substantial income, bonus potential, stability and relaxation in the workplace.