Detalii loc de munca
• University degree in Marketing or related field
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Very good communication skills
• Advanced computer and navigation skills (Microsoft Office Package, Online Productivity Tools, Website Administration)
What we are expecting for you: We are searching for a new member in our team that is passionate about sport and fitness. You will work in the Marketing Department in a junior position and you will help us develop our relationship with our customers and partners. Beside the responsibilities in this job description you will develop skills that will help you take over on other marketing actions like trade fairs, negotiating contracts with suppliers, create content for our websites and Social Media, learn digital marketing and advertising strategies, coordinate offline marketing actions, and more. We have prepared for you a lot of room for development.
- Eshop content editing, stock and stock statuses updates, .
- Supports the marketing manager in marketing plan elaboration (actions vs. budget)
- Supports the sales team in specific marketing activities
- Assists in the negotiation of marketing partners contracts
- Translates texts and conducts proof readings for brochures, manuals and website content
- Administrates website content according to the changes and updates needed
- Optimizes the use of standard processes and agreed upon best practices for execution, workflow, internal integration and communication
Central location easy to arrive from subway stations