Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for dynamic and quick-learning individuals with a curious mindset to join the Renault Market Intelligence team in Bucharest.
The objective of the team is to provide the company the ability of understanding the competitiveness of the Renault-Nissan Alliance products and services using a combination of analytical expertise and business understanding.
The junior market researcher will be in charge with statistical analysis, based on market data received from different countries all over the world and to coordinate different types of market research studies (quantitative and qualitative) in AMI region.
Desirable skills and experience:
- University degree, preferred in Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Statistics
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing / Market research
- Good experience in working with the Office package, especially with Excel and PPT ,working with SPSS is a plus
- Talent for visualizing data and presenting it in a compelling way
The successful candidate has also:
- Curiosity to find insights in data
- Ability of analysis and synthesis, attention to details, organized
- Customer oriented attitude, reactivity and accuracy
- Good communication skills, able to build professional relationships with clients from different countries, management and team members
- Proactivity, patience, good behavior with internal customers, team working ability, rigorous, methodic, perfectionist, fast working
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (French is a plus)
Area of responsibility:
- Analyze statistical data, results of quantitative and qualitative surveys, make synthesis about countries or transversal topics
- Make the analysis, report and presentation corresponding to customer needs
- Elaborate analyses and synthesis, based on the client needs
- Provide to international and/or regional HQ or countries answers to their requests on market trends and customer behavior
By joining our team, you will have access to:
- Work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company with global teams and clients
- Mentoring program that will help you develop as a professional
- Continuous training
- Fun working environment
Choosing to work for Renault means joining a company with more than 115 years of history, an innovative, international company that is proud of its French roots and whose employees are driven by their shared passion for cars.
Free your talent, boost your life, shift your world. Let your passion drive the future!