Junior Manager Global Regulatory Affairs
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
B. Braun is in full development, which is why we want to expand our team.
- Qualification: university degree in Pharmaceutical-related science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology)
- Good level of English, both verbal and written, German language is an advantage
- Very good MS Office operational skills
- Very good communication skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
Your tasks will be the following:
Performance and coordination of variation procedures related to pharmaceutical products, .:
- Submission of variation applications to Health Authorities worldwide including compilation and assessment of relevant documentation.
- Close collaboration with involved functions/ departments and Health Authorities if applicable.
- Monitoring of dates and deadlines for variation submissions and tracking until approval and regular follow-up of open submission and/ or approvals.
- Planning of the submissions required in alignment with the persons responsible for the product.
- Checking and being up-to-date of regulations and guidelines with regard to regulatory procedures, mainly variations.
If you want a friendly, enthusiastic and appreciating team, a professional work environment and a motivating salary, you can send us your CV and we will contact you for an interview.