We are looking for a person that would like to start in IT and Telecom environment with world-class managed services in Ericsson. If you are already passionate about Linux, and available to work in shifts (including night), we will provide you the knowledge, tools and exposure into the IT and Telecom domain.
Responsibilities & Tasks
You will support the following systems and functions:
• Incident management and ticket handling
• User account management handling
• Special Events Monitoring
• Supporting systems residing on various Linux distributions.
• Understanding and executing basic queries in SQL
• Basic knowledge of Linux;
• Experience in working with ticketing/ monitoring tools;
• Eager to develop in IT domain;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Analytic thinking, problem solving attitude;
• Ability to work under pressure;
What we offer
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
• Modern, energetic, global working environment
• Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas
• Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion
• Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting