PSI CRO is a leading full-service global Contract Research Organization providing a wide range of clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, mainly for the development of clinical drugs. PSI has over 1600 employees and more than 40 affiliates in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, North and South America, South Africa and Asia Pacific.
PSI Romania is looking for professional qualified and enthusiastic candidates to take up a full-time employment position of a Junior Legal Counsel.
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements and other contracts
- Adapting company contract templates to the requirements of clients, hospitals, investigators, medical specialists and vendors
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents
- Advising on employment and data protection matters
- Providing legal support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other company departments
- Supporting compliance with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on PSI’s business
- Assisting in any other legal matters as and when requested
An ideal candidate will have:
- Law degree, with sound knowledge of contract and corporate law
- Experience in an international commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical sector
- Fluency in English, oral and written; further languages are a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
If you are interested in a position with a dynamic and growing international company, please send your full application in English, indicating your consent to the processing of your personal data according to Law 677. Providing such consent is voluntary. If you do not provide it, PSI will not be able to consider your application.