Junior Key Account Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Junior Key Account Manager will have the responsibilities to develop and co-ordinate the Unilever business in allocated Key Account Clients, in order to increase sales of Unilever brands according to Company targets, in their area of responsibility.
- To Achieve the targets;
Fully co-operate within the Customer Care Teams with:
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Customer Development Finance Specialist
- Customer Marketing Channel Specialist
- Up-date monthly the activities plan together with Channel Specialist during the APR meeting;
To track stocks & sales for the UL brands;
- To create and maintain the interpersonal relationship with the Customer Buying Team;
- To track the competitors activities and inform the KAM;
- To understand the financial situation of the customers and to act accordingly;
- Participate periodically to trade visits in order to keep up with the market and store reality. If the case draft corrective action plans with the customer with the field sales teams or other concerned departments;
- Develop, implement and coordinate the Customer/Channel activity plan
- Build and agreed quarterly promotional plan ;
- Confirm the price and the article which will be present in the leaflet /special placement
- Make co-packs propositions and follow the re-pack process
- Implement the UL National Activity Plan of launched and re-launches
- To participate together with the KAM to the negotiations;
To implement the KPI established with KAM in line with the Unilever’s standards;
- At least 2 years of experience in the Key Account Representative Area
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge
- Advanced level of English
Analytical and organizational skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Take a moment, picture yourself enjoying Unilever team and having:
- the opportunity to develop yourself in a complex role
- full equipment in terms of integrated learning approach both for soft and technical skills
- a competitive salary package
- business laptop
- company shop
- transport facilitation to Bucharest Head Quarters
- agile and flexible working schedule
What do you think? Did it capture your attention?
Apply and join our team!