Entry (0-2 ani)
Got a head full of ideas?
You will be working on the backoffice of all our products platform inside an application written in AngularJS as a single unified SPA that will allow us to provide a single unified experience to our customers. We use a wide array of technologies and like to stay on the bleeding edge so you will be hacking on AngularJS, for some CLI tools and backend services, bower and npm (transitioning to just npm) for dependency management. We also have webpack as our build tool of choice, deploy containerized apps via docker and we do all this via a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and MV* frameworks;
- Proven interest in testing, review and code quality;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3;
- Clear understanding of MVC patterns and flavors;
- Passion for learning and perfecting skills by means of reading books, articles and participating in JS communities;
- Good English, both written and spoken;
- Experience with all stages of software development lifecycle;
Perks and benefits:
- We offer internal and external training.
- We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- We offer private healthcare.
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- An ever-growing, library (online & offline),
- A flexible schedule.