Detalii loc de munca
Junior Java Developer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
As a member of ADP's France NAS team, The Java Parameter Specialist -- Client Service objective is the accurate and efficient implementation of the solution for the work streams he/she is responsible while understanding the upstream and downstream impacts to the Client's overall human capital management solution.
In collaboration with Administrative Payroll Management project leader in France, the responsibilities consist of drafting detailed specifications and programming in the expected language of application, whilst respecting programming standards, deadlines and quality levels set forth.
- Reading and understanding operational and technical specifications for development
- Estimating development workload
- Creating programmes
- Testing programmes and consulting deliverables attesting to tests undertaken
- Performing incident correction detected following internal or client handover
- Drafting reports on activities to be issued to management and indicating difficulties
The application domain primarily concerned will be that of administrative payroll management (GAP) in the ADP Link Premium Offer.
- The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows:
- Systems WINDOWS
- Languages JAVA -- J2EE (Servlet, JSP, EJB) -- XML -- XSD -- XSL, SGBD, ORACLE
- Environment ECLIPSE (SWT, PLUGIN) -- CVS -- ANT
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the post or equivalent required
- Languages: French oral and written -- B2 level
- Knowledge of functional payroll considerations would be a plus
- Autonomy and proactive: Works are undertaken remotely under ad hoc inspections. It is not necessary to stop development if an incident occurs whilst awaiting the next ad hoc inspection. In the event of any suspension, there should be a diagnosis, call, and proposal.
- Adaptability: Projects and priorities constantly change.
- Involvement and sense of commitment: Principals are clients of major ADP companies and cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
- Effective communication: solid interpersonal skills, ability to communicate verbally and in writing in French, good teamwork
- Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive