Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Don’t waste your time with an established, old, boring multinational.
Come join us and get the chance to work with hot stuff!
“JAVA” “MICROKERNEL ARCHITECTURE” “JMS“ “ANGULARJS” “BIG DATA ANALYTICS” “KDD ALGORITHM” “COLUMNAR DATABASES” “AI” “COMMERCIALS” “WEB CRAWLING” “SCRUM” “CHEF” “VIDEO COMMERCIALS EXTRACTORS” “SOLR“
And when we say big data we mean it. We add of new data every day!
BiScience is looking for a junior developer position to join our R&D team in Timisoara on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors sites around the world. The Product runs on over 1200 servers and generates daily over 100 TB of new data which needs to be crunched using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers.
• The Timisoara team is part of BiScience global development team and is responsible for critical product components including mobile InApp Ad extraction and Platform components. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of product features;
• Define and execute iterative functional and automated testing for their development tasks;
• The team will take part on developing features together with the development team in Israel or will get full responsibility for features which will need to be development and tested and shipped to the production.
• We are top innovative technologies in our product (ex: QT, Solar, Exasol, ETL, REST, Video…). We don’t expect our developers to know them all but we expect them to be “Fast Learners” so they will be able to cope with any new technology that is needed;
• At least 1 years’ experience with Java/Python;
• “Can Do” attitude – someone that love new technologies and love to overcome new challenges ;
• Linux hands on;
• Being familiar with agile development frameworks, . SCRUM;
• SQL experience with MySQL or other DBs;
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
• Academic IT education in Computer Science or Engineering, student in terminal years acceptable.
• Experience building large scale distributed systems;
• Experience with NoSQL DBs;
• Experience with QTSiteScrapping;
• Experience with online advertising / AdTech;
• Experience with Mobile environments – An advantage.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• Cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions. The only office with free parking in town;
• Various courses on project management, communication and programming available;
• Team building programs: opera, theatre, board games night.