Acest job nu mai este activ.
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorcustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additionaluse us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016. See and for more information.
Junior Java Developer
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious developer to join the Sales, Billing & Contracts team responsible for developing automated solutions to support the business process for sales, billing and contract handling.
We are a distributed team, having locations in: Sibiu, Oslo, Vaxjo, Manila.
As a developer at Visma you are working in close collaboration with your colleagues using agile methodologies. You are interested in new technologies and strive to develop products of high quality, which sets the user's’ needs first. Good problem solving skills combined with quality awareness and accuracy are your main personal strengths. We want you to have a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Design, implementation and testing
- Implementation of unit and automated tests
- Maintain good code quality
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Keeping up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools
We believe that you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Solid knowledge on: GlassFish/EJB3/JPA/EclipseLink/REST/SOAP/ JSP
- Implementation of JUnit and automated tests (Selenium, SoapUI)
- Solid Object Oriented Programming knowledge, design patterns
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL databases
- Interest in software engineering methodologies
- Knowledge on public clouds and continuous delivery
- Knowledge on AngularJS
- Experience in building API based on RESTful WebServices
- Exposure to Agile software development and Test driven development methods
- Experience with build automation tools (. Maven)
- Understanding of source control systems (. Git)
- Well structured and quality focused attitude
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Analytical mindset with attention to details
- Self motivated and self driven
- User experience and customer satisfaction oriented
- Fluent in English speaking and writing as English is the work language
We will offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community of 600+ employees)
- You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team
- We offer you a creative working environment and the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- International travels for trainings and workshops
- Access to company apartments in Spain and France
Acest job nu mai este activ.