Detalii loc de munca
Junior IT Business Analyst
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
The Junior Business Analyst role focuses primarily on three areas:
- business analysis: he/she will be analyzing the customer’s new requests, will gather, validate and document the Change Requests (Business Requirements, Software Requirements, User & Admin Manuals) and, if the case, will configure the application accordingly.
- testing: he/she will receive support cases from the Project Manager to analyze; will take an active part in finding the appropriate solution while being a constant support of the Project Manager in the interaction with the client. He/she will be responsible for a bug proof application; will create test cases, test plans, will perform manual testing, will assign and follow up bugs allocated to each developer, will help in UAT when delivering to the customer.
- technical writing: he/she will be responsible of writing all the project’s documentation including but not limited to technical specifications, system test results, user and/or administration guides.
- we expect you to be graduated, with minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role;
- strong business analysis skills;
- understanding the business needs and processes of the client;
- excellent analytical, problem solving and time management skills;
- strong communication and teamwork skills;
- good knowledge of programming techniques and languages (SQL);
- experience in test cases definition;
- good operating/administration skills for Windows;
- knowledge in operating bug tracking systems;
- very good command of English language;
- experience/exposure to banking/telecom industry is a plus.
- great team, challenging projects, high profile clients;
- a friendly yet demanding working environment;
- annual project related bonuses;
- training, professional certifications;
- happy hours, team buildings, great parties;
- a friendly concierge service for help with personal errands. :)