Junior International Recruiter
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Regional International Recruiter is accountable for proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units. The sourcing will cover several locations in Europe and US by utilizing multiple strategies, including: online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, career fairs and networking to identifythe right talent for our organization.
If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with top talent then this is the role for you!
What are the main responsibilities?
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the roles, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles
- Use of the latest online tools, technologies and social media channels to identify and engage talent
- Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits
- Ensures that key external talents have been pre-qualified and screened
- Owns the tracking of candidate data, including entry and management in JobVite and develops the successful management of candidate talent pools on an ongoing basis
- Offer support in scheduling interviews throughout the recruitment process
- Keeps a close collaboration with TA Partner on evolution of sourcing and interviewing for the roles assigned
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
Key Required Skills
- University degree in Human Resources or related subject
- Would be a plus previous experience in a sourcing role or to have been in a recruitment internship program
- Ideally previous contact with LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Good candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Takes ownership and is focused on delivering a great candidate experience
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/barriers
- Team Player -- Collaborative style of working, sharing successes with wider team
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
Acest job nu mai este activ.