Junior Installations Design Engineer
- Position is subordinated to Building Services Department Manager and there are no subordinates responsibilities
- Sanitary/HVAC design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: prefeasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting
- Continuous everyday work guidance and learning support.
- Sanitary/HVAC design activities for piping, equipment, ventilation, heating or air conditioning.
- Engineering calculations and sizing of indoor and outdoor Sanitary/HVAC, based on experience.
- Sanitary/HVAC layouts for equipment and piping
- Sanitary/HVAC schematic diagrams preparations, longitudinal profiles, isometrics, execution details, etc.
- Sanitary/HVAC equipment and materials specifications and reports preparation
- Bill of quantities preparation
- Attendance to internal project review meetings
- Attendance to meetings with clients together with PM
- Reports progress on project activities to PM
- Willing to travel intern and abroad if needed, less than 50%
- Bachelor degree in Installations for Constructions
- Base knowledge of Romanian and European design standards, regulations, laws
- Good knowledge operating with AutoCAD, MS Office
- Revit 3D design software would be an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum relevant Sanitary/HVAC design experience: 2 - 3 years
- Salary range 2500 – 4000 RON net depending on experience
- Paid leaves: 22 days/year
- Start of the employment – As soon as possible