Junior HR Expert with German in Timisoara
Entry (0-2 ani)
Staffing, Tariff & Transfers (STT) owns the operational and transactional responsibility for all recruitment and allocation processes of Deutsche Telekom AG, including job posting, applicant management, diary management, contract creation and the SAP HR data input.
- Capturing of data, information and verifications
- Preparation, record and communication of information
- Management of applicants in HR Suite
- Appointment scheduling
- Creation and signing of contracts and all further necessary documents in AMS
- Setting up HR master data in SAP HR
- Monitoring of dates which are relevant for salary payment
- Compilation of HR relevant proceedings, entries into the electronic personnel file
- Fast perception and quality oriented working
- High assertiveness, persuasiveness and persistence
- Joined-up thinking
- Pronounced customer and service alignment with simultaneous efficiency
- Engagement, resilience and flexibility
- Completed vocational training
- Commercial education or similar work experience
- Very good knowledge of the German language, good English knowledge
- Nice to have: knowledge in handling IV-systems (HR Suite, SAP HR, AMS-Personal, Adobe Acrobat, MS-Office)
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment
- Great training opportunities within a multinational company
- Motivational financial package
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.