Junior Hardware Engineer for HEV (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Powertrain Electronics department. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative, efficient drive systems in vehicles. Our goal is to continuously increase performance and drive comfort, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and emissions. We do this by advancing the development of ultra-modern petrol and diesel fuel injection systems, engine management, transmission control systems and hybrid drive components and systems a little more each day.
The Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) represents the “greenest,” most economically feasible option of personal transportation currently available on the market. It combines an internal combustion engine and an electric motor, providing high fuel economy, improved drivability and reduced emissions. In HEV team you will be involved in defining the future of this technology by developing the electronics which controls the electrical machine and the energy flow.
As a Junior Hardware Engineer, you will:
• Offer support in terms of calculations and simulations of different hardware modules
• Offer support for testing activities
• Cooperate with an international development team
• Follow company standards regarding applicable methods and procedures
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
As a Junior Hardware Engineer, working in our team, you will gain and improve your knowledge in the following areas:
• Design of automotive electronics (design calculations, simulations)
• Worst case analysis
• Testing and testing philosophy
• Understanding development process
• University Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication
• Basic knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
• Basic knowledge of design tools (.: Mathcad, PSpice)
• Basic knowledge in measuring and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter)
• English medium level, to be able to read and create technical documentation and to interact with colleagues from worldwide locations
What we offer:
• a great team and nice colleagues that will share their experience with you
• a relocation package for non-Iasi residents
• excellent career opportunities in both technical and managerial areas
• health & wellness
• competitive salaries & benefits
• international environment & travel opportunitie
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.