With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable.
We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35. 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Powertrain Electronics department. The Powertrain Division integrates innovative, efficient drive systems in vehicles. Our goal is to continuously increase performance and drive comfort, while simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and emissions. We do this by advancing the development of ultra-modern petrol and diesel fuel injection systems, engine management, transmission control systems and hybrid drive components and systems a little more each day.
The Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) represents the “greenest,” most economically feasible option of personal transportation currently available on the market. It combines an internal combustion engine and an electric motor, providing high fuel economy, improved drivability and reduced emissions. In HEV team you will be involved in defining the future of this technology by developing the electronics which controls the electrical machine and the energy flow.
As a Junior Hardware Engineer, you will:
* Offer support in terms of calculations and simulations of different hardware modules;
* Offer support for testing activities;
* Cooperate with an international development team;
* Follow company standards regarding applicable methods and procedures.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
As a Junior Hardware Engineer, working in our team, you will gain and improve your knowledge in the following areas:
* Design of automotive electronics (design calculations, simulations);
* Worst case analysis;
* Testing and testing philosophy;
* Understanding development process.
* University Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication;
* Basic knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
* Basic knowledge of design tools (.: Mathcad, PSpice);
* Basic knowledge in measuring and test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter);
* English medium level, to be able to read and create technical documentation and to interact with colleagues from worldwide locations.
What we offer:
* A great team and nice colleagues that will share their experience with you;
* A relocation package for non-Iasi residents;
* Excellent career opportunities in both technical and managerial areas;
* Health & wellness;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* International environment & travel opportunities.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.