For our client, an automotive company, with a R&D center in Cluj, we are searching for Junior Hardware Engineer.
Main Activities & Responsibilities
You will be involved in
- The circuit design for ECUs – component selection, Pspice simulation, worst case calculation, initial power-on, documentation, optimization, support of PCB layout, EMC design.
- The design, optimization and documentation of HW modules.
You will need to have a good knowledge of:
- Automotive serial buses (CAN, LIN, Flexray etc.)
- Hardware Design (circuit design, simulation)
- Electronic Components (actives/passives)
- PCB and panel layout design
- Mechanical design (housing, connector systems)
- Mechatronic design (actuators, sensors)
- Electronic testing processes (ICT, EOL, programming)
- Electronic practices with measurement equipment and sample production
- Automotive standards (design and validation of electronics according to automotive OEM standards)
- Software, engineering systems (Lab View, Test Stand)
- Fluent written and spoken English
Education & Technical Background
- University Degree (Bachelors and/or Master’s) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- MS Office Tools / PSpice or LTSpice or similar simulation tool / DOORS / Schematic tool (. Allegro)