- Graduate in finance and/or accounting information system management;
- Good control of English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Work experience: at least 2 years in Accounting, experience in tax IT system area is an advantage;
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP of European countries is and advantage;
- Good experience in an ERP System;
- If Oracle ++;
- Experience in E2E accounting process and be familiar with business process;
- Experience in Oracle, SAP or “big four” will be++ - ACCA will be ++;
- Good project management experience.
- Good computer skills (At least MS Office);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks;
- Able to act as coordinator to fulfill common tasks;
- Available for business trips will be an opportunity (not mandatory);
- Any other European language will be an asset.
- Analytical skill;
- Influence by communication;
- Active learning;
- Adaptable, team player and collaboration;
- Drive to achieve;
- Breakthrough thinking;
- Customer insight;
- Technical expertise on accounting field.
The position will be within Subsidiary Financial Report management Department of the European region Shared Service Center of the Company, subordonated to department's director, and will get an assignment for one or more European subsidiaries accounting jobs, using a specific Chart of Accounts and following some specific procedures and accounting policies, mainly on IFRS to produce Group Reporting, and to produce local Statutory Report upon local European country GAAP in subsidiary level (including tax computation and booking).
Supporting ERP system is built on Oracle Applications – Financial Suite.
Main responsibility regards the reporting external compliance, following the applicable local GAAP and providing support to local financial staff for specific reporting, but the accountant needs firstly to understand the group accounting practice and get familiar with company’s processes.
The accountant will support also IT system implementation for specific countries, for tax and reporting process.
The candidate will get training regarding both company accounting policy and ERP, as well as about local specific requirements.
Job will be based in Bucharest office, but some business trips for 1 to 4 weeks abroad might be required, usually no more than 2 month per year.
Reporting deadlines are very strict and a careful work planning and execution is required.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports for the subsidiaries and provide feedback to Headquarter/local finance office’s questions and requirements;
- Prepare local statutory report including booking of the adjustments between group and statutory reports,
- Perform accurate tax accounting to fulfill local statutory and/or tax requirements, tax accounts reconciliation;
- Perform reconciliation between Group Reporting and Local Statutory Reporting;
- Deeply involvement in annual auditing with external auditors throughout coordination/communication within company;
- Actively involving in department projects related to activity efficiency and quality improvement.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, free access to company Gym and Chair Massage at the office, and discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards)
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information