- University degree in the Economic field;
- Advanced English skills;
- Very good Spanish skills (minimum B2 level);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Team spirit.
- Ensuring timely processing, recording & posting of journal entries and ensuring resolution of standard interface issues;
- Performing assigned reconciliation & resolution of reconciling items;
- Creation/definition and execution of mass allocation journals, and recurring journals;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and bank reconciliation;
- Resolution of General Ledger enquiries;
- Archiving, Records Retention and Audit Support;
- Reconciliation and analysis of the accounts balances at the end of the month;
- Communicating with the client and internal customers concerning the processed items;
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing;
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.
- Nice, friendly and professional environment;
- A huge learning platform under a career counselor guidance;
- Complex benefits package that includes: 2 additional days off/ year (total 23), transportation allowance, gym subscription, private medical subscription, dental subscription, meal tickets, private pension plan, referral bonus, performance bonuses, Bookster subscription, kindergarten/ school allowance, discounts for mobile operators services.