Junior Financial Customer Service Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Our team in Bucharest has now 250 colleagues and is constantly growing. Working hours are flexible, best coffee is on the house and the largest perks budget is for you to spend.
Interested to join the team? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to our clients requests and inquiries via e-mail in English during regular business hours
- Manage requests related to the payment process (invoices, expenses, various reports)
- Gather, track information and troubleshoot client inquiries based upon company service level standards
- Follow standard policies and procedures for resolving problems and responding to customers in a timely manner
- Recognize consistent problem areas and report them to higher level for action
What you need to apply:
- + 1 year of experience in customer service or finance
- Great customer service attitude with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- English proficiency is a mandatory
- Strong computer skills and good command of Excel
- Details oriented and with a proactive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow your career in finance within the company
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package to spend on meal tickets, public transportation or gym subscription, private pension, shopping vouchers etc.
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events.