Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
34 Bulevardul Ion C. Brătianu, București
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
- Ensuring that the internal controls are operated efficiently and effectively so thatfinancial reports reflect truly the operational performance of the company.
- Supporting management decisions by creating relevant reports.
- Giving input for Management Information System development.
- Preparing comprehensive reports, memos, findings and recommendations tomanagement (Cost Challenge / Refining Result monthly presentations / Forecastpresentation, any other reports)
- Preparing detailed analysis and reports for costs (per cost centre and departmentlevel) and for sales (per product, group and sales channels)
- Carrying out a wide range of financial analysis (including variances, deviations toprevious periods, budgets, forecast, trends, benchmarking) and explain thedeviations versus baseline.
- Checking the quality of the accounting bookings, early recognising the correctiveactions needed and making follow-ups till the final resolution of the errors.
- Ensure the accuracy of finance data for a correct managerial reporting.
- Contributing to the standardisation and accurate reporting of managerial informationin the Refining Controlling database.
- Ensuring the correct SAP Profit / Cost Centre structure and records, in cooperationwith Cost Accounting.
1. Planning and forecasting duties:
- Supporting the preparation of the budget and forecast taking into account theprocedures, regulations and organizational objectives, according to the officialplanning schedule, in close cooperation with the business representatives.
- Taking part at strategic planning together with the senior management.
- Monitoring the budget monthly / quarterly by reviewing reports· Preparing the Budget / Strategy Book of the operational result
2. Industry knowledge:
- The Financial Controller strives to improve the Refining industry knowledge andwill keep up to date on recent related developments
- The Financial Controller is an expert with no management responsibilities.
- The Financial Controller reports to the Team Leader on ongoing activities andprojects in which the department is involved.
- The Financial Controller reports on any relevant issues upon management requestand applies the department internal rules.
• Accounting / Finance studies
• 2-4 years of controlling / accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• Fluency in English•Proficient knowledge of MS OFFICE and SAP
• Knowledge of RAS / IAS / IFRS
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Result and customer oriented