Junior Financial Controller – CSC TSR
• Collect, check and clarify financial data and information from the Business Unit locations
• Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement
monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• Analysis and tracking of sales and cost variances on customer and product level
• Involvement in the Forecast and Yearly Budget planning
• Prepare extended financial reports and presentations
• University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
• English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles
• learning capacity and analytical skills
• self-discipline, reliability, consistency
• open communication and good teamwork
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.