Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Strada Academiei, București
Roles and Responsibilities
• Check and manage invoices and payment requests received from internal departments or external suppliers
• Create specific reports on a monthly basis and at request
• Maintain the relationship with the suppliers
• Keep track of payments and process expenses reports
• Keep track of the departments' financial performance
• Provide financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet account
• Support the annual budget process, quarterly forecasting and monthly updates
• Analyze actual results to budgets and forecasts
• Generate and review internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process
• Generate, review and distribute standard reports such as annual budget, quarterly estimate and monthly financial updates
Qualifications and skills
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
• Previous experience in accountancy is a plus
• Strong computer experience – MS Office
• Strong Excel skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize issues
• Dynamic, multinational work environment in a young team & young startup branch - free of slow corporate procedures & regulations
• Opportunities for personal development
• Medical insurance
World Trading Markets is a top leading financial consulting company accredited by ASF (The Romanian Financial Surveillance Authority), providing high quality services to a wide range of international clients.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.
Your career start now!
Take a leap forward, gather new experience and evolve both professionally and personally.
We would be happy to welcome on board people that are willing to commit on long term, are able to work in an international environment and wish to develop along our side.